We use http://www.estratahub.com/ electronic delivery service from Access Point Information Canada (APIC) for the ordering of strata documents.
How to submit an order:
Using a credit card
- Go to Access Point Information Canada at http://www.apicanada.com and Register an account (registration and activation just takes a few minutes).
- Once you have registered an APIC account, click on the eStrataHub link on the APIC homepage.
- After you have signed in you can proceed to place your order.
Using BC OnLine
- Go to BC OnLine at http://www.bconline.gov.bc.ca and register an account.
- Once you have registered a BCOL account, log in and select eStrataHub from their menu.
- After selecting eStrataHub you can proceed to place your order.
If you do not wish to use this service, you may attend our office in person during normal business hours and complete a Form Request. Payment is due in advance by certified cheque only. You will be notified when the documents are ready for pick-up.